Ebony Ladies in Ottawa

Guest fr*****us

Hey gents,

i have been experimenting with my exotic taste buds lately. Wondering if any of you Gents have come across an Ebony SP who has blown your mind?

I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting Nala, however I am intriuged. Anyone have any reccomendations?

Thanks Guys,

Fred.

Guest S***dst***

Good evening Fred,

Nala has a recommendation thread started

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=N&t=28891

if you wihs to learn more about her imparticular.

As for the rest of the ebony SP's, when you log on there is a function located at the top just under the site name and featured banner (which Is the lovely Victoria Jolie as I type this) that's called "Search" with a drop down arrow next to it.

Typing in "ebony" (or what have you) will get you a lot of hits; just make sure to read the far right column which indicates which part of the board they are posted under.

(got all excited a few times until I realized the thread was from Halifax or the west :P)

I believe Shy-ebony also has a recommendation thread here but travels between ottawa and kingston (?)

Hope this helps 8)

Additional comments:

Under the recommendation section there are also letters at the top of the page which hold all the recommendations posted here (ottawa) clicking the letter that corresponds with the name of the SP in question will bring up all recommendations of Sp's whom have a name beginning with that letter. Often you will find this an easier way of finding a particular SP's recommendation thread.

No gaurantees however as some people name them something totally obscure like: "My goddess" and that makes it harder to find lol

Edited by S***dst***
added additional comments

I have always wondered how many local Ottawa ebony service providers are in the area, so when I tour to Ottawa I am not stepping on their boundaries too much.

but I haven't many that advertise on here

Guest S***dst***

For sure a wide open market. The number of ebony SP's is scarse as far as I know.

Guest Sa******

Gents,

I'm a visiting ebony in Ottawa till wednesday.

I invite you to check out my album on my page "http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=29795"

xxoo Sasha:boobeyes: