Violet @ Mirage

I just returned from that blissful Siren of Sensuality by the name of Violet. (Mirage) There are several other happy comments about this incredible spinner, but I had to throw in my two cents. There is just nothing like walking through the door into the arms of a smiling, hot SP when you just know it's going to be a great time. I loved everything about this sweet lady--great looks, beautiful eyes, rockin' body, super attitude, intense action, fabulous finale, and then some pillow talk with gentle caressing. I had told her going in that I was there based on stellar reviews, and then when she asked if she "lived up to the hype," I said, "You surpassed it!"

• Like 1

I have to add my 2 cents here... Violet @ Mirage is a beautiful, fit and extremely talented young lady. I enjoy my time with her immensely and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Jiraki

I had a chance to see Violet last week. Booking was easy and there was no problem getting a same day appointment.

When I arrived, I was very warmly greeted and offered a nice warm towel to take a shower. After the shower, we got a chance to chat for a few minutes before getting to know each other even better. Violet has some impressive skills.

Violet is fun and smart who knows how to carry on a conversation.

Violet from Mirage is absolutely spectacular. Her kissing is over-the-top sensual and that began even before the clothes came off. Then she did a slow striptease to get out of her peach colored lingerie. On to the bed for more kissing and many other things that you can PM me about...

Violet is just the COMPLETE package. Intelligent, witty, great conversationalist, stunningly beautiful--in other words, a "10" in every way!

I just seen her now for the 1st time................ WOW, she rocked my world and then some... She is awesome and with great personality...Amazing little Tight little body Mmmmmmmmmmm I am so looking forward to seeing her again THIS WEEKEND... Wow I like her :)

PS She is independent now not with agency anymore

I wholeheartedly endorse every and all future positive and glowing recommendations for this supremely sensual and beautiful lady. This was my first encounter with the lovely Violet and it will NOT be my last. Not only is she attractive and great at what she does, she is also a pleasure to talk and spend time with.

I wholeheartedly agreed.

Had the pleasure of this beauty for outcall and she did not disappoint.

Not a clock watcher.

Repeat: 100%

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.