Sign in to follow this  

Agassi @ Mirage

I think I just found a favourite!

She's really hot!

I really like her facially.

5'1"

32b-22-32

She's a cute little package, slim, maybe not curvy enough to some but I did not mind, I just completely love looking at her! It's those eyes!

She has a fun personality.

I don't list acronyms but I can absolutely say she lives up to Mirage standards.

I'm sad to admit that for some uncharacteristic reasons I couldn't last long with her. Probably because I'm an easily, visually stimulated kind of guy and I just find her superbly attractive.

LOL, maybe next time I'll just have to close my eyes or blindfold myself. This is absolutely something I will work on with her. becky.gif

She is Asian and when she told me I was gonna be her first Asian upon entrance, my sex-ometer just exploded in my mind. LOL

eyebrows.gif

I believe it is safe to say she will be booked up quite fast, soon enough.

Those going to see her, treat her well. wink.gif

I am already excite to see her again.

She's new to this so there are minor things like there weren't enough disposable cups for mouthwash etc. I had to use my hand/palm to cup the mouthwash for myself. :P

If she forgets something just remind her.

Edit: Re-reading my own post, it does sound like I'm overly excited, borderline shilling. LOL.

She is great, guys.

Agency Mirage
I would visit again
Agency Mirage
I would visit again
  • Like 5

I just returned from being "mauled" (in the best possible way) by the adorable Asian/Canadian, Agassi @ Mirage (pronounced just like the tennis star from a few years back.)

As I waited outside the door, I heard that lovely "clicking sound" of the high heels as she approached. Greeting me there was a total babe. She has lovely highlighted hair, a very pretty face, and eyes into which gazing is an experience by itself. Even her voice was so sexy. Agassi's figure is flawless and I knew right away that I was in spinner heaven. After the exchange of my gift and a quick rinse, she directed me to sit on the edge of the bed. As she proceeded with some very energetic activities, it was obvious that Agassi would be relentless in the pursuit of my pleasure! I could not wait to get her perfect bum in the �� position and both the view and the taste were spectacular! The finale was everything a client could ask for on a date.

Agassi loves (as do I) to gently cuddle while kissing, and that was the perfect ending to another awesome experience. This is her last day of this tour, and I highly recommend this special, special lady.

http://mirage-entertainment.cc/ottawa/agassi.html

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this