Called Talia tonight, maybee was more lucky than previous review. Took incall in an East end Hotel. She made me confortable when arrived in the room, then told her that her phone was wringing in the bathroom, she told me that it was her Duo parthner who was in there, which made her feel better security wise. She naturally offered me the Duo service which I declined. I didn't requested that the partner get out of the room as it wasn't bothering me, on the contrary knowing that some other woman could listen to what we were doing was kind of kinky.

Asked for shower with her which she agreed without problems. Gave her bit of a massage while cleaning her back, she responded with very good one when she returned the favor. Were back to the room and the duo parthner back to the Steamroom, don't know how she enjoyed it but she survived. As for Talia she has the nicest tight butt that I have recently seen, breast was ok, not saggy, and nice to enjoy. Her lowdown been that she didn't take care of her belly after having kid and it really shows.

Service wise she gave me a pretty good CBJ. I didn't ask for DATY as a personnal choice, she warned me that could caress her but no digits. As said she really compensated with her B.J. skills. When I was plus than ready, she asked me what position I would prefer, feeling religious tonight took the traditionnal Missionnary position. Until the final happy explosion.

Overall, have lived trough better experience, but also had way worse with other service providers so will quote as follows

Look: 6 ( I love tight butt)

Attitude: 6 ( felt that she wanted to finish it within the timeframe, possibly

cause of the Duo parthner in the washroom)

Service: 7 Good massage in the shower, very good CBJ.

Damage: 1 brown and 4 green