Sign in to follow this  

Jasleen Sejour

Do you ever get that feeling in your gut, when you spend many months being a good cyber friend with a beautiful companion, and you know you want to meet her some day.

Well that day had came true for me, in being able to get away for a week-end trip, and I was not long in ensuring Jasleen and I were setting up a lovely two hour date together.

Jas, is exactly that lady I had been aching to meet, and when she walked through my door at my Hotel suite, wearing a sexy tight flowery summer dress, looking and smelling so sexy, I knew right away, it was about time we met.

There was nothing at all that was awkward between us,as we had become very acquainted with each other through media,and sending emails to each other. So our two hour date, was like good friends sharing some wine,small talk, beautiful intimacy and simply lying in each others arms, I felt so at ease and so comfortable, Jas and I certainly clicked together.

Jasleen is one very attractive lady, beautiful body and a very intimate friend, our two hour date exceeded my expectations and I'm so happy that we finally got to meet each other. We are only four hours apart for travel, and I'm looking forward to another travel excursion, and have her by my side once again.

Thanks Jas, it was a real pleasure to finally meet my long time friend, as they say, good things happen to those that wait, well my wait is now over, until next time.

Pete

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this