Think of me as your happiness consultant...

Diverse life experiences have played an enormous role in creating and beautifully molding the woman and companion that I am. I believe that the same holds true for the select gentlemen who appreciate my unique gifts. Just as I am an extraordinary woman, my friends are extraordinary men, without a shadow of a doubt.

As a woman and companion; I am sensual, playful, beautiful, worldly, educated, curious, affectionate, open-minded, generous, kinky, funny, daring and passionate. I am a lady comfortable in my own skin and confident of my own femininity, charming and graceful, demure in my speech yet capable of engaging in an intelligent, thought-provoking and meaningful conversation. If you are interested in making a sincere connection with another human being, then I look forward to offering you the same. My goal is to provide you a fun, genuine, discreet and upscale dating experience with a woman first, and companion second.

Found worldwide by request, I consider Toronto home. Kindly peruse the pages of my site http://www.leilathebeautiful.com to glean more about me. If you feel that we are compatible and you find yourself intrigued, say "hello" stranger. I would be absolutely delighted to make your acquaintance.

Until we have the immense pleasure of meeting...

Bisous,

Leila Iman

(Dining, adventure and travel companion)

237%20edit1b1_zpsqhknpeuu.jpg