Vanessa Hastings, highly recommended

I had the pleasure of seeing Vanessa on the weekend. She is absolutely gorgeous, super friendly, non rushed, and knows how to take care of her guy :) I can't wait to see her again.

Bummed. Set up meeting over a couple days and communications thru lyla. Communication was good, back and forth, and optimistic on both sides. Picked , day, time, place (I was booking and paying for place). Said I'd contact via Lyla the afternoon before to confirm before I booked the room. She responded "sounds great". Then I contacted her the next day (day before our agreed meeting) as agreed and nothing, than texted, nothing. Checked in again last night...nothing.

You can never say what happened so I can't judge

Hope she's ok. But yeah bummer. Based on recommendations I was really looking forward to meeting her.

I did however find out Manuela Cruz, who is fantastic, was in town so I managed to see her instead and it was fantastic.

Hi everyone - very interested in learning more about Vanessa Hastings. Can anyone help me get in touch with her? Can't seem to find her contact info..