Rebel Rebel, Dillan Wolfe - October Tour Dates

CNRTI38UsAAXIM9.jpg

An adventurous and sensual woman, spend some time with a tender Companion who is looking to satisfy our mutual desires. I am 27 years old, 5'8 with an athletic body, and curves in all the best places, soft green eyes, and a non-smoker.

A flawless Companion to visit with. Whether it is one hour, over night, or a social engagement our time together will be everything that you hope for. I am a natural empath and sensitive to your needs and desires. Relax with me knowing that you will be taken care of properly.

CNRS9mKUwAA-qWE.jpg

I had such an excellent time during my summer visit that I thought I would come back, and bring Amelie Gray with me this time. If you are interested in some extra geeky fun we are offering duo's, and as per usual I will be offering duo's with your favourite MsManda.

For details on donations please contact me directly. For what's in store please check my reviews on this site under the montreal section :)

Schedule

Oct 9th : 18h - 22h

Oct 10th : 10h - 22h

Oct 11th : 10h - 17h

pre-bookings only, I will not be taking last minute calls

We can plan your exclusive encounter at my luxury incall space, or at your high end hotel downtown, to explore all of our deepest passions. My schedule is available on my site

CNRS7f0UwAA97We.jpg

Couples, Differently Abled, and Gender Nonconformists all welcomed.

I look forward to meeting and exceeding your expectations of me XX

Dillan Wolfe

dillanwolfe.com

[email protected]