Rare in call availability in Kingston today! Let me blow your mind today!

Hi gentlemen! I have rare in call availability today and a couple days this week! New friends do not fret, my very warm and sweet personality will immediately put you at ease...You will be very comfortable! If you have not seen me in awhile I keep getting better and better so let's reconnect xoxo My name Is Mirella and even though I turned 22 not too long ago, you will be pleasantly surprised by my mature personality and how I sensually carry my sexy self ;)! I am a very fun-loving, cheerful and down to earth young lady who can get lost in conversation with you just as well as other things ;) I truly am the total package; naturally beautiful face with gorgeous big eyes and long eyelashes, very tasty full lips for kissing, high cheek bones.. A seriously spectacular body...I do not like to brag whatsoever this is just the first words that come out of someone's mouth ' Wow!!!" You are even better than what I expected!!" Everybody that I have had the pleasure of meeting has always came back numerous times! Because just my looks alone will drive you crazy bupt

my amazing personality so throw in my genuinely ability to truly stop time whole you are in my presence and make you feel very special, paying great attention to detail . I am a very passionate and loving sexy girl that will make your jaw drop guaranteed! 5'4 105lbs 32b,23,36 very very fit and tight with curves only where it counts...My booty is seriously going to make you drool..you will be addicted and nor be able to control your....hands ;) available for in call now until about 3pm so what are you waiting for? 343 333 0089 CALL please and thank you