only barbiedoll ypu love to play with miss magicmouth. I make it disapear

Hello my lovelies I'm back and as ready as ever!! come get treated like a king every time we meet I will learn quickly what and how you like it to make each encounter more amazing then the last till I have you addicticted to my touch kiss and personality letting you know that you are the only one in the world that I love pleasing making you feel like the king you deserve to be

It's me barbie. Text at 9022100434 or you can email me [email protected] I'll be happy to answe any questions and I love taking request and suggestions and knowing your fantasies so we can make them more then reality but pure ecstasy

I start doing in calls when I wake up in the morning until about 10 1030 pm I work from a hotel downtown Halifax (Halifax Dartmouth areas mainly )I also have a driver that will transport me for out call with no extra fees incall and outcall are the same rate. Come see what ture passion is like where I will be the girl of your dreams each time we meet my personality and touch will continue to amaze.

I am 5'2 (I'm not short I'm funsized !)

110lbs nice and tiny slim stomach bust is C32 very perky all natural bouncy bubble bum (I love spankings) silky smooth golden skin very fit lean with tone I take pride in taking care of myself always shower ready and presentable I am 20 years old intelligent sensual I can be a very bad girl or the angel you desire I aim to please everybody I meet (very kind hearted empathic respectable young lady) I want you to be comfortable and relaxed I will amaze you with my skills relieving all of your stress I always enjoy my self because I love what I do and i deffintly let it show my two main goals Are to make you as comfortable as I can while making you feel as good as I possibly can .I'll make you my only focus I don't clock watch or rush or spend time on my phone then minute you come in my door you I will be yours for an enchanting unforgettable experience I really hope to hear for you xox Barbie