Caramel Honey Visiting Toronto For The First Time From October.9th-19th

Hey guys

My name is Caramel Honey if your want someone who enjoys taking her time enjoys what she does, then maybe you should experience a visit with this Caribbean Queen.I am visiting Toronto for the first time from October. 9th-19th. I love to please, and am very open minded, If you are looking for a women with Sex Appeal, then a visit with Caramel Honey is the best choose, and help release some much need tension.

I am 28 5'5 150lbs natural 40d chest .beautiful seductive brown eyes exotic features. Silky smooth caramel skin, thick thighs round ass, a real womenly figure with a hand full of fun. tempting body figure and Lucius lips. My pictures are 100% real, all me and I recently posted new pics.

It's been awhile since I have had any fun, so I'm looking for a fun partner. I love exploring, and showing my adventurous side. I am open minded friendly, and like to take my time. I am available for out calls/ in calls in a clean discreet private location. come have fun with me in a calm cosy environment where it's just you, and me.

Donations

$220 60mins

$120 30mins

$320 90mins

$400 two hours

$600 three hours

(non negotiable)

For more details feel free to call Pm or text and schedule your time (no blocked or private calls excepted) can't wait. xoxo muah������

Honey 1-902-700-0783

Edited by caramelHoney
spelling