MissKayla - awesome!

Noticed a new person by the name of Kayla, of MissKayla here on LYLA. She is a curvy, energetic young lady. Very personable, over the phone. Left a message and she called me back promptly and we set up a visit.

While still new and setting up her location, it is clean and reasonably easy to get to. Plus very private. She made me feel at home right away and the time we spent together was exceptional.

Best way to describe Kayla is imagine the girl next door if she got piercings and some body tattoos. And yes, she knows how to use those piercings.

I recommend checking out her profile here on Lyla and getting in contact with her. I can guarantee I will be repeating (after I catch my breath... I did mention energetic.)

Check out her web site there are a couple of activities that none of us want a girl to do even if we don't indulge. Trying to keep the censor from the door so excuse the obtuseness

Additional Comments:

Check out her web site. There are a couple of activities that none of us want a girl to do even if we don't indulge. Trying to keep the censor from the door so excuse the obtuseness and hope you get my message

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.