Hey folks,

100% Newbie here thinking of booking my first SP and was thinking outcall to my hotel would be best. Looking for some advice on etiquette, what to expect, and so on.

Does the SP typically come right to the room or do you schedule a meet and greet in the lobby? bar?

Donation left on a counter? bathroom?

I was thinking a 30 minute date. I have no idea what to expect. I'm guessing I'm not the first with these questions but through searching, I'm finding it difficult to find answers to some of the basics.

Guest *Ste***cque**

For your first encounter you may want to make it an hour. It's not that much more cost really. I suppose you could meet her at the bar or lobby but there is no need for that unless meeting a girl at a bar is a fantasy you want to indulge.

The 2 times I met a woman at my hotel I texted them the room # an hour or so before the appointment. They knew the hotel a few days before hand so they could figure out travel times.

I greeted them at the door with a hello and invited them in. We sat on the edge of the bed and talked for a few minutes. Then I said "the envelope is on the nightstand. I'm going to grab a quick shower, make yourself comfortable". I came out with a towel and that's it.

from the point of view of an SP, whomever you choose to have, make sure you follow the instructions of the SP.

Most of us will ask for the name the room is registered under and the room number.

This way we can confirm that you are actually there.

You have no idea how many times people will make bogus calls with hotels, and we show up and their is either no one in that room or it's been reserved by some unsuspecting husband and wife, and we then look really foolish.

A 30 minute out call is not really a lot of time, most will only go for an hour or more, but that is the discretion of the SP that you book.

Leaving the donation in plain site is expected, but again, up to the individual SP.

If the SP you are considering has a website, check that out, we have 'contact' pages on our sites.

As for etiquette, that also is explained in our sites.

Hope this was helpful, and good luck with whomever you choose.

• Like 1