Brand new to massage...actually I was her first "solo"...I would never believe it!! She was just toooo good for that little experience, totally relaxed, (considering the situation) totally cute... Perfectly proportional...natural...short...fun..talkative just a very nice sexy real deal. Very accommodating and she seemed to know exactly what to do, also she wasn't afraid to ask you questions, "is this good?" "Harder or softer than this?" Etc

I would highly recommend her. Be gentle with her.

Agency CMJ
I would visit again
Agency CMJ
I would visit again
  • Like 4

omg, so, I was reviewing some of my limited post and I couldn't believe that I didn't review Honey.

I saw her a while back, when Bre left town. they seem to have a good relationship on twitter, so i figured if Bre likes her, so should I.

well, I did! Honey is super fit and cute as a button. as the norm with CMJ everything from the shower, to the massage was great.

She only works once a week but I highly recommend.

I have seen Honey 3 times so far since she started at CMJ.

She is really hot, extremely friendly and gives a great massage.

Its unfortunate that she has a limited availability, and recently surprised everyone who was at the Toga party on June 19th, that she arrived. Once I saw her (arriving outside) , I knew right away who I was going to have a session with.

As many people know, sessions at the parties are only 30 minutes, I only wish I can see her for longer.

We have a lot in common, shared more than a few laughs.

The massage have been incredible. She has an amazing body.

I highly recommend to see her, I will be for sure many times in the future.

Thanks for another great time Honey :)

Star

It's been about 2.5 years since my last recommendation for Honey, so it should be ok to post!!!

We met a few years ago at a CMJ party, had a session (as stated in previous).

Since then, we've been in contact every so often, and we have great chemistry, so we've been meaning to have a session again, but our schedules kept us from doing it.

Well about a couple of weeks ago, we finally made arrangements to meet.

She doesnt work that often, and she was very find to come out to the east end to meet me at the cmj location.

We started off with a shower for 2, caught up in life, great time in the shower (as always)

On to the table I go, although she doesnt work very often lately, she still has excellent massage skills.

The finish was amazing (within MA limits). Took a shower again, and both of us left smiling.

Hope to see her again soon, she's an absolute sweet woman, with a banging body and attitude.

21 hours ago, star99 said:

find = kind

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.