Bethany's Sweetest Massage East End BBW Beauty!

picture.php?albumid=10584&pictureid=71354

Currently booking the Sweetest of Massages ~ By Appointment Only

Available weekdays 7am-10pm, weekends 8am-8pm.

My massages are perfect for you if you are seeking a safe, sensual, and seductive escape from reality, being pampered with care and extra sexy attention, and in the company of a natural, nude and naughty ultra-curvaceous brunette...

Come relax with me at my discreet, independent, sexy and inviting east end location.

2hr session 320

1.5hr session 260

1hr session 200

Each additional 30 minutes 60

*New Clients*

If you are mature (25+), respectful and looking for a sensual massage with a beautiful, intelligent and extra-curvaceous brunette, please visit my website http://www.sweetestmassage.com and then send me an email at [email protected] to start the pre-screening process.

I am open to seeing any individual or couple over the age of 25, regardless of size, gender, race or physical (dis)ability. I am very easy to be around, open-minded, caring, understanding and accepting. I value my discretion as much as yours and really want to ensure that you are willing to get personal, I expect to hear only from sweet and caring individuals with whom I can share my sweetness...

*Returning Clients*

Can't wait to reconnect, I am so honoured to be welcomed back so warmly. Can't wait to return the warmth to you when we next meet! Previous clients may call, text or email to book, same day sessions are often available (email for new mobile).

Bethany

Xoxox