Getting packed and ready to leave for my last trip until the new year!

Good evening,

I must say this year has come and gone quite quickly. First and fore most I want to thank you for making my year so blessed. Your friendship means the world to me and I am ever so grateful for all the wonderful moments we have shared together and I'm of course looking forward to all the moments to come.

I am in the midst of packing for my final trip of the year. After these two visits my next date of travel is to be determined. I'm hoping it will be as soon as the last week of January.

I'll be arriving in Moncton this Thursday and I'll be staying until Sunday morning. I would love to spend some of this time with you. :).

I will be visiting Fredericton on December 1st and I'll be staying until the 2nd at noon. I am counting down the days to begin in your company. :)

Email is the best way to contact me [email protected]

If you are interested in getting together for our first meeting then please feel free to view my website to learn a little bit more about me :) http://www.carleychase.com

I only have a quick moment, so I'll leave this message short and sweet. I'm wishing you a wonderful evening and sending you all of my love.

Goodnight and sweet dreams

Carley xox

picture.php?albumid=10788&pictureid=72945\uc0\u8236

• Like 1