Intimate Connections... Saint John Today! Nov 17-18th

picture.php?albumid=9796&pictureid=65355Allow me to introduce myself...

I'm that special lady for gentlemen accustomed to a warm, friendly quality companion. My personality is best described as flirtatious, playful and affectionate. I love to laugh and have a natural ability to engage as if we have known one another for years.

My exotic looks will captivate you. I am tall -5'8, fit & toned, busty(36DD) with long blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. My soft lips and sun kissed skin adores the attention of a man's touch and my extensive collection of beautiful lingerie will surely put a smile on your face with stockings and heels to compliment my look.

Saint John Nov 17-18th(morning of 19th)

Moncton Nov 19th -20th(morning of 21st)

picture.php?albumid=9796&pictureid=64915picture.php?albumid=9796&pictureid=64916

I offer an upscale hotel suite for hosting. You are welcome to freshen up & shower, individual men's toiletries are available for your convenience. Your need for discretion is always valued, I only ask the same in return.

If you can see yourself being spoiled please see my website(link below)to learn more. Unscented Hot Oil Massage included upon request.

Truly Yours,

Sierra

xoxo

• Like 2