I've been watching her ads on CL for a while now, and decided to take the plunge today. I tried looking for any kind of information on the review boards, but found zilch. As a precaution, I "tineye'd" her photos and they came up clean, so I went for it.

Her location is spectacular. Upscale apartment, very tastefully decorated. Not that I spent a lot of time outside of the bedroom.... Her pics and stats on CL are accurate, for those interested.

We started off with a very deep, hard massage. She was worried about hurting me, but she was hitting it just right. In fact, she was being careful to measure out spots on my back to massage / apply pressure to.

We moved on to a very intense BJ... arguably, one of the best I've ever had. Lots of tongue, good pressure, just the right movements. It's hard for me to finish that way though (even if it was mind-blowing), so we moved on to full service.

Not going into a play-by-play, we enjoyed a few different positions before I finally finished. Her bed has a nice big mirror, and the different views of her cute little body were very welcome.

I would recommend, although there are a few points she can improve on (phone was ringing constantly, seemed unresponsive at times), she was cheery and very hot.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

nice review. also have been eyeing her ads. Does she allow DFK or LFK?

I as well would be interested in learning more about her. Tempted by her massage.

Can you PM with more info if you have it?

She's not a member here is she?

Thanks

-J

Just wondering if Ariel is local?

Yes, however my recommendation from then does not apply to now, from what I have seen. She seems to have made some poorer choices since that time. She does have ads on CL fairly regularly as "Jenna" currently. Further comments are purely speculative and hearsay, so I won't bother with them here.

Guest s*r***a**9

Agree with the Dutchman. A few years ago she was smoking hot and a lot of fun....saw her probably a dozen times. But as he said, poor choices unfortunately over the past year or two.

When I first met her, she claimed to come from local community, and her personality and trusting attitude was that of a small town girl. She is considerably hotter than her photos and when with her, it's more like being with a old friend then a stranger. I haven't seen her around in awhile, but if she reappears, hopefully she'll have the same persona.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.