question for about the ladies and for the ladies

Have you ever dated an sp or masseuse or one of your clients? I have. Twice actually.

First time I was in early 20's at a bar and saw this beautiful young women on the dance floor. Everyone guy in the room was watching this women and all my friends commented on her. She was a stunner. None of us approached while there and few other guys did as well. My friends were leaving so I walked up to her and said I'm sure you get this all the time but you are incredibly pretty my friends are leaving and they are my ride but if you don't mind I would like to ask for your phone number so I can give you a call and go for dinner or drinks. She says yes gives me her number we leave all my friends are saying it's a wrong number and that and laughing at me. I didn't care said yea maybe it is but will call tomorrow and see.

So it was the correct number we talked went a few days later had a great time and I started seeing her. She told me she was working as nurse and had odd hours. I though ok no big deal. A couple of weeks go by and I'm over at ther place on a Sunday evening and she says I want to show you something. I say sure and she gets this book with sexy photos of her in lingerie and bathing suits and she asks me what I think? I say hey they are nice pics what do you want me to say? She says are you dense? I say no, I just don't want to jump to conclusions! She says I work at a massage parlour (Executive Bath -a rub n' tugger in Wpg) Not that shocked because photo's had me thinking of something like that anyway and she asks me what I think? So I wasn't turned off or anything and thought we all have to make our money somehow.

So it never bothered me. We dated quite a while and then it peatered out quietely. She was quite surprised that it didn't bother me and would question me often. She was a very nice gal and I really enjoyed my time with her.

So that was first time. I'll save 2nd time for later.

Like to hear other peoples' stories if you want to share.

Additional Comments:

now nominated as THE most dumbest post ever! Way to go 2ton you're the dumbest fuck ever!:butt: