Hello Gentlemen of Toronto,

If you are seeking for a genuine , easy going High Class Companionship, with top-notch service who carry herself with elegance and charm. Well allow me to introduce myself.

My name is kathy and It is my very first time touring Halifax .I am glad to say that i will be visiting you until the 28th of november . Come treat yourself to an experience that will awaken all your senses! I'm sensual,sexy and seductive with just the right amount of naughtiness to take all your stress away. I take pride in maintaining myself,features will impress you .I have an angel face that matches my beautiful personality. Its often say that i have a sweet kind soul and i'm positive you'll get the chance to notice it first hand. I love the company of a men who knows how to treat a Woman the way she deserves to be treated.I take pleasure in learning from others and engaging in intellectual conversations. I am a sincere listener. I don't smoke but can enjoy an occasional glass of wine with a respectful polished gentlemen. Also i'm touring with my girl Melody, that makes double the fun. Hope we meet soon for a adventurous moment together !

As I am only visiting for a short time, pre-booking is always welcomed to ensure we will be able to spend time together.

Text or call : 613-417-5955

Email: [email protected]