Naughty Times with Naughty Natalie! Adorable Spinner!

picture.php?albumid=11046&pictureid=75180

Hello!

My name is Natalie and I'm a super adorable, super fun and super tiny young woman that wants nothing more than to put a smile on your face that won't budge for the rest of the week. Really, it will take a lot to bring you down after our visit. People will see you and say, "Wow! Did you just get back from a two week vacation in Heaven where you received a 7 day massage administered by angels followed by a 7 day nap?"

But in all seriousness, I love what I do. A lot. I even come home with a perma-grin plastered to my face and go to bed giggling (well, wine helps too). I love intimacy and the connection that grows with each visit with my clients. And everyone is different. Some may treasure the soft touches and soft whispers and others unleash an animal inside themselves they either didn't know exist or had long forgotten. I feel my talent is reading the energy you give off and adapting to fit your needs, whatever they may be.

So, a little about me: I'm in my late twenties, avid record collector, classically trained musician and all around happy person. I am extremely petite at 5ft and 105lbs and have bright red hair and big green eyes. Oh, and I have a rockin' butt.

About you: I prefer to see clients over 40. I have made exceptions to this rule but have either proven my theory correct or in the rare instance, been pleasantly proven wrong. I hope that you are a happy person too and one who doesn't take himself too seriously because I really enjoy laughing with another person who also loves laughing

Don't believe me? Check out my reviews which can be found here:

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=16867&highlight=littlelady

picture.php?albumid=11046&pictureid=75178

Donations are 240/hour.

Have a lovely week everyone!!!

• Like 5