Hello,

Now that I am now all settled in my Downtown Vancouver condo let me introduce myself for those that have never met me.

My name is Athena Lust. Now a few things that describe me mdr.gif

Sophisticated and Seductive

dress%20shirt%205%202_zpsar9wqvxe.jpg

Height:5 ft 1 | Measurements: DDD34-24-34 | Hair:Brunette | Eyes:Hazel | Lips:Full and seductive

Alluring and Playful

dc82fca2-1226-45b2-9963-7a77d52e3efb_zpsz2k9laif.jpg

I have long brown with blonde hightlights , usually worn straight and occasionally curly, it has a thick and luxurious feel. My eyes are a deep hypnotizing hazel. I am very petite, standing 5'1.

I am described as a women who is full of life, very easy going, and down to earth. I am also said to be very kind, sweet and classy. If you are seeking a classy, educated companion that is professional, well reviewed and discrete, then look no further you have found what your looking for!

Luxurious

little%20black%20dress_zpshk12ejmr.jpg

I will help you destress and forget about reality ...

A Temptation

pink%20booty%203_zpsn1jdfd4q.jpg

When contacting me with text or email please include:

Name:

Handle:

Date:

Duration:

Reference:

Incall or Outcall:

Please try and give as much notice as possible (including hours outside scheduled times). I do try to accomodate but short notice is sometimes not possible please understand,Thank you!

Many more reviews to find and read, or better ... Come on over and Meet Me

or for more information

www.misslust.ca

Hours:

Monday -Friday 10am -10pm (early appointments available with 12 hours noticed, late night with a minium of 2 hour notice)

Saturday 10am -midnight

Sunday OFF ( with advance notice will accomodate)

Thank you

Xo