Guest discr33t

I am curious if you did get real pics through text and confirmed it with a visit with the sp?

This is one of many revolving ads -hers is blond goddess, just like the asian ad-jasmine, just like the eTransfer alexandria, and the personal playmate angelina.

It's funny though. I can't confirm this round of offerings, but jasmine's alter ego was a nice time, and i actually think i may have connected with the playmate angela, and she was actually very well put together, and young.

But again the pics are definitely not accurate, and trying to confirm info and services through the numbers directly hasn't been that fruitful.

chances are someone is translating, and not particularly correctly.

IDK. They never replied. There are so many fakes in T Bays it make it hard to know anymore if the really ones are really them or stolen pictures. I always run a phone number and picture scan on google and tin eye. I only do that if I really want to meet the lady and there is no other way. I have never had that where I really wanted to meet a lady and not been able to verify her some way.

Guest discr33t

It's funny, I see the ads, kind of like a resume.

All the best features, and skills and previous performance described is top notch.

But only if you give them the interview do you get to find out how much is true.

I guess it depends on how urgent the need is to fill the position, and sometimes the resume screening has to let a few suspect ones get through for the job at hand

Being in Thunder Bay I would have to say is a disadvantage for the gentleman here who are looking for honest SP. Yes I understand everyone has to be safe but the amount of scams I have seen on BP or CL Thunder Bay seem to be very high. Is it just me because I am picky or is there a great deal of bait and switch in Thunder Bay?

Guest discr33t

I think its hard to sift through it, and there are a few major bait n switchers who regularly post ads trying to lure people. Because we have fewer local SPs, their aggressive posting and marketing makes it seem like more, but it is often the same scammers

Edited by discr33t
changed to meet posters original question