What is preferred client age?

My answer is based solely on myself and I can't answer for others. I prefer mature company +40. Im not saying a 25 year old can't be mature, but the connection is different in the past experiences I have had. Someone older than myself is someone I tend to mesh better with, from experience I have found that I have few issues visiting with mature company (they follow the rules, read websites, don't haggle and well they don't stalk me in my hotel lobby- yes that has happened) as well screening is NEVER an issue.

My experience with younger clients 98% of the time is usually not something I want to repeat, the lack or respect to this professional and me is one of the big reasons as well as the fact that they seem to not follow instructions well and feel that it is ok to want to date me or take me for coffee off the clock. The fact that initial contact in my experience from a younger gentleman usually starts with "I'm super good looking you should see me for free" or can i have a student discount and r u free now - is enough indication to why I don't wish to see the younger generation - they are also the one who seem to hold the entitlement card and feel because they have money I should see them (and they wont allow me to screen them). I will say in the new younger clients I have clicked with, they had 2 references and were rare from the norm

Every lady is different and every lady has different boundaries and rules, for me I'm at a point in my career where chemistry is better than anything and without it there is no date. - regardless of age.

We all have our reasons for who we wish to spend time with and why and to be honest its really no one else concern except for the lady who has put her policies in place and they should just be respected.

I totally agree with Emily, just add the fact that I want to avoid meeting someone in my circle connection, clients who are 37+ is preferred ago for me.

And yes, I have similar experience with young gents. Someone emailed me "I have 60 bucks, European, super handsome you would f*** me for free" or "Today is my 20th birthday and I would like to loose my virginity to you, can you see me for free"...

• Like 3

I've touched on this before with this site, and for one being a little longer in the tooth have been enjoying the variety of responses the ladies have been offering. Thank you. As with some of the older men here, we've experienced life pre internet. When lifestyles such as this were, for lack of another word, a bit more clandestine and a bit more of a search. Women and men interacted a little slower than the speed of data. As I've been discovering this sight , a recurring theme on male age that overall is respect, courtesy etc. This of course is a general observation not a rule, I was a young bull once and held the same respect for Ladies as I do now. So my question for the Ladies, how much do you think the internet and social media, have played in the real world affects on mens sexuality today.How has the chase, seduction ,approach to women has changed from 40 years ago. A little long winded(sorry), but its interesting to put some perspective on this. And hey, you Ladies have been great . Thanks for any thoughts.

Edited by Bully
a thank you added
  • Like 2