Duo's with Jordan and Brittany now available Mon-Fri in Moncton

Booking now for next week...

Monday Dec. 14th to Friday Dec. 18th from 3pm til 11pm myself and my very sexy close friend are offering encounters like I've never offered before. A little mix of sugar and spice and everything nice with a touch of naughty, a dash of wild, and ending with you wanting more... yet still leaving satisfied!

Tired of the same old experience in Moncton?

Now introducing a whole new experience that will leave you breathless and on cloud 9!

NOW OFFERING... Interactive Duo's with myself and my very close friend Brittany who is NEW to the scene, smoking hot, basically the cream of the crop and very engaging so far in the few encounters we have shared together just recently. We are both independent, due to discretion issues and limited time offering that she is only available as a duo.

Hosting in a cozy and clean central location with parking in the back or we can travel if needed to visit you.

For more info and to request a pic please pm me or contact me via methods mentioned below and mention your lyla handle please and thank you. Unfortunately as of now 24 hr notice is preferred however it is possible yet not guaranteed that you may be able to arrange last minute.

Please inquire VIA text or by phone. Blocked/Private ID's will NOT be answered sorry guys.

506 * 988 * 1063

Please no explicit language!!

• Like 2