Gorgeous Redhead Courteasen Rai in Kelowna

Welcome to my world of Class and Seduction. You will find that I am a premiere paramour, well educated in the art of companionship, with genuine warmth and model good looks. I have many unique qualities that any discriminating man will find appealing.

IMG_9951.jpg

I am based in gorgeous Kelowna, British Columbia. I enjoy a very active and glamorous lifestyle. My aim is to take the norm of everyday and create an experience unforgettable. For this reason, I am selective in picking the companions I share my time with. Thus making for a superior encounter each time. My style can be described as a "surrogate girlfriend". I can be there whenever you need me and absent when you don't. This is just a glimpse into what I have to offer. My hope is my reviews, reputation, and up-to-date photos will speak for themselves.

Stats:

5'10 / 152lbs

Size 8 / Shoe 10

32C-26-38

IMG_9872.jpg

My consorts are few due to my concern for quality time. They come from all walks of life. From working with couples, duo's and celebrities my experience is vast. I have used my talents in many areas as a travel companion, gift for a friend and much more. Also you can benefit from my love of massage and curiosity in self-indulgence. As an established client, travel, romantic weekend getaways, special packages, fantasy sessions, and steamy overnighters are available to you.

Once we meet you will find a rare warmth and understand of your needs that will lead you to look no further. These are my current rates based on availability. They do not include airfare or travel expenses. I am sorry but I cannot negotiate these initial rates:

One Hour In-call:

$300

Two Hour In-call:

$600

Three Hour In-call:

$900

Dinner Date/4 Hours:

$1050

Overnight Escape:

$2600

Weekend Adventure:

$5500

Please Inquire for light Fetish requests.

IMG_9969.jpg

Benefits abound by meeting this sensual beauty. On top of personal pampering and therapeutic massage, established friends enjoy exciting evenings, travel, alternative payment options, and fantasy sessions. I am ready and equipped for all pampering and sensual needs.

IMG_0024.jpg

Please include the following information in your initial email if we have not met before. Thank you, this helps the screening process move along quicker and of course everything is kept confidential.

1) Full name

2) Home and/or Work number

3) Best time to call

4) City and type of appointment

5) A little about yourself

6) Provider Reference/ Preferred 411 or Date-Check.com ID#

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 778-581-8770

IMG_9819.jpg

• Like 1