Teach me

Ok this might seems weird but im legitimately looking for a lady to help me learn how to be better in the bedroom. Im looking for a lady who will show me what women want and what i should look and feel for. No BS, if im doing it wrong just say so haha.

Any suggestions? Offers (for the ladies) :)

Thank you

Guest S***dst***

3 easy steps:

1) Listen to what she/he is saying

2) Don't try to fix anything, point out faults or brush off anything people are saying to you.

3) Don't try to turn/change the conversation into something about you

Empathy is the best tool to use when dealing with people, in any situation. Period.

Thanks Speedstick, couldn't agree more. However I'm a dummy and need to proofread. Basically I'm looking for a lady to help me be better in the bedroom. Give me some skills, show me what I'm doing wrong or right etc. Do both of us have fun.

My advice would be to read in your head what you would like to type on the screen. If you are seeking advice as to wording or how to say the things that you would like my general rule is that if you can say it aloud as if you and the lady were speaking directly with on another then it would be okay to type. if you would say it and then feel embarrassed or feel like you might get slapped then it would not be okay to type.

With respect to grammar and syntax - take a moment after words and actually read what you have type and see if it makes sense, give it a look over and if you are especially concerned about it you could read it twice or thrice. In a digital world - people would generally not notice an extra second or two in a reply but they may notice other mistakes as they are there forever. (or until the thread gets erased.)

Additional Comments:

my extra bit of advice ... if you are looking for someone to teach you how to talk dirty with a lady (assuming your relationship has progressed that far) - then take brodystyles advice - find a lady whom you may be interested in, ask her politely if you could book a session with her and let her know that this is something you would like to focus on and learn.

who will show me what women want

It's a common mistake, but I feel the need to point it out: women are all different and we all want different things. Making a woman happy in private is not just about a few mechanical moves like hitting buttons on your video game controller. The same woman might want a dozen different things in a dozen different situations.

Start by getting familiar with women's anatomy and pleasure areas. Not just the nips and southern lips. The whole body. After that you just have to learn to tune in to cues and feel the mood and adapt accordingly.

Venus Envy used to offer an excellent course called "how to eat a peach" that I highly recommend for folks who feel the need to learn techniques. Though again: those techniques will help, but being in tune with your partner is really the key.

As others have said, it's probably best for you to reach out to a few ladies you are interested in and politely and tactfully inquire about whether they would be amenable to assuming the role of teacher and helping you develop your skills and confidence. Most of us have had at least a couple clients come to us with this very concern, so rest assured this is not abnormal.

• Like 1