Alexis @ PK

This is my first posting on here as I'm new to town. Was looking for a good time tonight so I contacted PK to see who was available. Turned out that Alexis was working and nearby, so I decided to go with her. Showed up at the apartment and no one answered the buzzer. Eventually got into the building and knocked on the door, but no one answered. Turns out I was given the wrong apartment number. Lucky for me no one was home.

Not much to say about my time with Alexis, because she didn't have much to say to me. The whole time I was there I think she said not more than 10 words. Body was average, face a little less than average. My biggest issue was the lack of enthusiasm - she really wasn't into it at all and it showed. I was fresh, showered and sober, so the problem wasn't at my end. On the positive side, she doesn't have many restrictions, so if that's what you're looking for, she's your girl. But all in all not worth the time or money.

Guest stittles

yeah i agree i had her earlier this year ... maybe she was just having a bad day

Guest bigtool4u

Are we talking about the same Alexis? The really hot one that's about 5"5 long brown hair , brown eyes,very nice tits and average body? Sorry to say but I thought she was amazing! She made my night for sure, we talked for like a half hour about interesting points and my god she gives the greatest head she really made me feel loved and cared for.She's also very tender and gentle. I don't know about you but I liked her a lot I saw her earlier this year and I'm actually dying to see her again sometime. Theres just something about her that attracts me and she is the sweetest girl I've ever met. So guys don't mind at all about what that guy stated above, sorry pal no offence to you, but I'm sure it was just you!. A friend of mine saw her as well and had no complaints, though he did say that she had a more of a girl next door look and said that he kept yelling I love her to her.At the end of my appointment she gave me a huge hug and kissed me, I wanted to hold her forever. But I recommend her for sure, you never know if you'll fall in love with her as well.

oh wow...who knows if this is the same alexis you guys are talking about. Its true that the alexis we have on staff is very quiet..and i have heard that she can be mechanical...these comments have been passed on to her. For those of you who really like her...its because she has not too many restrictions and is genuinely a nice person. Good heart.

Are we talking about the same Alexis? The really hot one that's about 5"5 long brown hair , brown eyes,very nice tits and average body? Sorry to say but I thought she was amazing! She made my night for sure...

There may be more than one Alexis, but i believe only one is employed by pk? Can't be me, i'm taller than 5'5 and my eyes r green! :-P

Guest bigtool4u

Yes the Alexis I'm talking about is from PK, what a total sweatheart I really enjoyed her a lot and hoping you guys will as well.

Are we talking about the same Alexis? The really hot one that's about 5"5 long brown hair , brown eyes,very nice tits and average body? Sorry to say but I thought she was amazing! She made my night for sure, we talked for like a half hour about interesting points and my god she gives the greatest head she really made me feel loved and cared for.She's also very tender and gentle. I don't know about you but I liked her a lot I saw her earlier this year and I'm actually dying to see her again sometime. Theres just something about her that attracts me and she is the sweetest girl I've ever met. So guys don't mind at all about what that guy stated above, sorry pal no offence to you, but I'm sure it was just you!. A friend of mine saw her as well and had no complaints, though he did say that she had a more of a girl next door look and said that he kept yelling I love her to her.At the end of my appointment she gave me a huge hug and kissed me, I wanted to hold her forever. But I recommend her for sure, you never know if you'll fall in love with her as well.

I'm not sure if we're talking about the same girl, but if so, all I can say is, to each his own. I don't doubt that she's a nice person, but it takes a certain type of person and a certain type of attitude to make it in this business, and I think she just doesn't have it. I wouldn't call her really hot either - IMHO she is average at best.

Guest bigtool4u

Well, I don't doubt that but to my standards I think she truly is very hot and very sexy, these woman are something more than that and it's certainly not a contest. So if someone doesn't have somthing it's not a big deal, don't be so judgemental for sumthing so simple as sex. We're guys we should even be lucky enought to get with a woman if you know what I mean. Hell it ain't easy for them to do what they do, but all I can say is my god they put up with so much crap and we just think of them as objects. I'm sorry but I totally have to disagree with you.