Pooner Diaries: Legendary

Sometimes people have asked me who the ladies in my tales were. They want to meet these wonderful ladies that have made my heart sing and my loins rumble. They want to live my life, the one where I've travelled from blissed bed to dais of delight and back again.

I don't usually say. I just smile and say that they are fictional. But to a very few close friends, I might just leak a hint or two as to who they really are. And more often than not, I've gotten the response... "Her?"

They marvel, for they may have even paid her a call and didn't see what I saw. Or they think that she's nice enough, but not my type, thank you. The less guarded of them, perhaps their tongues loosened after a couple of drinks, may have even said, "In your fantasies, Birdie!"

Now, I don't think that I'm luckier than the next guy who comes along, or that I have better skills at choosing my play partners. But I have noticed that my favorite ladies have tended to have a few things in common.

They are never the knockout babe, the twentysomething tall model with the perfect body, high cheekbones and immaculate hair. They are only very rarely the forum favorite, dozens of men watching and fawning over their every movement and their every post.

No. They are usually the ladies who are lesser known, perhaps half in the shadows. They are not a runway-worthy knockouts, but more likely to be the cute soccer-mom next door. I'll bet you might even have passed by her unnoticed, standing in line at the grocery store, never even guessing what she did in her spare moments.

In this business, choosing the knockout is just too obvious. I mean, great looks are nice, but have no correlation with a great time for me. My favorite ladies have been the ones that I felt some small kinship with and have sensed that kinship in return. Perhaps we might not really have a lot in common, outside this world. But we share the fondness for that tender touch, that gentle brush of my lips on her earlobes, that slow buildup to that mad sweaty raucous ruckus. They've had what they call the spark, the chemistry, that fit of tongue in groove, pun intended.

These ladies have often given a little of themselves to me. It hasn't been just their bodies, because that just comes with the territory. Perhaps it's that they've shared a little secret with me. Perhaps they had been a little extra kind to me after a hard day at my office. It's been something, just a little tidbit that has made my heart sing and the words flow. And in return, I've placed them into my stories, told them in prose what I really felt but couldn't say. Made them legendary, for that is the way I really see them. And I'm sorry that everyone can't see them the way that I do.

But I can put you in my shoes for a time. I can tell you, dear reader, the way that they have made me feel. And I can bring you into my world for just a few paragraphs, in the only way I know how.

And these ladies will become legendary to you too.

Guest al****s

I love...no LOVE this post!! The way you express yourself is awesome. You are the quality of man I hope exists in all Clients...and people for that matter. You have just inspired me...thank you :)

I will read this post more than once...thanks for sharing!

hugs, kisses, and licks...

alexis...xoxo

Why alexiss.. that's very very nice for you to say. Thank you!

I see that there are certain similarities in the themes between this story and your 'I am who I am' post. I think that perhaps these similarities echo the way we both think and feel about this business we're in. Interesting. Ah, to be Alberta bound.. meeting in person could be epic. ;)

Whoa, guys, get a room....;)

Oh yea, nevermind. :oops:

;)

Very well written. You've inspired mr to read all of your posts. Keep up the interesting work sir!
Thanks nutty! There will be more, stay tuned.