Kali @ CMJ

I had the pleasure meeting Kali, this past week. Just on whim that she was on the schedule and my schedule worked to quickly see her.

This mature sensual lady, is also a dancer and has a body made for dancing or in my case, one very sensual massage.

The encounter was wonderful, from communication or pure silence, and with a sexy shower for 2 beforehand and afterwards. The main event was sensual,pleasurable and with a most beautiful finish.

Kali, is attractive and has a great friendly personality, and wow that smile and laugh is something I had recalled the next day.She is also a very honest lady, she contacted me afterwards, and said "You overpaid me" I told her "Nope, no I didn't, enjoy Kali, Merry Christmas " ;)

Kali certainly has a body to match her looks, if you are member, search her photos, you will enjoy them, better yet, go and see her in person, I can guarantee you will be happy you did. ;)

Thanks CMJ and Kali, you have another beautiful lady on your roster.

Agency CMJ
I would visit again
Agency CMJ
I would visit again
  • Like 3

I have become quite picky and judgemental in this hobby of mine, sometimes I'm disappointed and feel like the "job" is just that a "job" Kali is sooo different, she really enjoys what she is doing. She really takes her time to make sure that she delivers what you want, she is very good at reading you. I don't think I have ever had a deeper more pleasant release. And she smiled...enjoying the pleasure with me! FYI she is way better looking than her pictures...you know what it is...she is truly into making sure she is in tune with you, it's that attitude that is hard to find, I would have paid her a very nice tip...however...just didn't have the money this time, but next time ( and there will be) there will be more for her. Guys...this is one girl you WANT to see!!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.