Libidinous Minx For Carnal Delights....

Spend some time with a woman who is confident but not arrogant, sweet but not a pushover and has intelligence and wit to spare!

I am nerdy enough to be able to converse intelligently on a wide range of topics, but earthy enough to be approachable and warm.

My personal style is classic and sophisticated. My personality is cerebral, irreverent and astute. If you enjoy the company of a woman who is genuine and not trying to be something she is not you may enjoy my company.

As a client once wrote to me in a thank you, "I found it so exciting that you would correct me and that you weren't willing to sacrifice your genuine personality for the expected personality. You don't put on an act of saccharine sweetness...".

I am one hundred percent me. I do not play a role, nor do I model myself after others. The caveat being that as a potential suitor, you should ensure that you are attracted to my personality as well as my looks otherwise it could make for a disappointing and awkward time together if you are hoping I will be something I am not.

It is important to me to spend time with proper gentlemen, and as such I urge you to ensure you are friendly, respectful and have excellent hygiene for our time together since how that time goes is heavily dependent on your hygiene and conduct. I show a strong preference for suitors who are also genuine and authentic people, as suitors who put on airs to try to impress me makes forging a connection challenging.

I AM:

- 30 years old, 5-foot-6, 135lbs

- 34B-25-36 hourglass figure

- Stunning green eyes, red hair, fair skin

- Toys, lingerie and openiminded

- Cerebral, erudite and very much enjoys intelligent conversation

YOU ARE:

- 35+ years old

- Sober, respecftul and friendly

- Well-groomed and amiable

INCALL ONLY near Carling and Woodroffe

Daily 11AM - 9PM (Last appt at 8PM)

Regular rates : $160/hh $250/hr $380/1.5hrs.

Longer sessions are available by pre-booking, deposit required.

Please see my website for complete details on myself, what I expect of my suitors, and booking information.

www.katevonkatz.com

Text/call: 613-204-3368 within my scheduled hours.

No blocked/private/restricted calls will be answered.

Phone is turned off after 8PM and not turned on again until 11AM the following day.

I do not discuss details over the phone so don't bother asking.