Sign in to follow this  

Miss Lacey Grey

Recently I was fortunate to meet Miss Lacey Grey. She was visiting us from the east coast and we had been communicating through email for a while so I was able to arrange an afternoon date with her.

I arrived with wine and lunch to share, expecting that we would get acquainted over lunch and then enjoy the afternoon together, but I was wrong. I was met by a beautiful and sexy woman, who after about five minutes of conversation and a couple sips of wine, I found myself in her arms enjoying some hot play time. We had instant chemistry - she is hot, sexy, intelligent, a great conversationalist with a great sense of humour and is full of passion. Needless to say, lunch waited until we took a break.

The afternoon went by far too quick as she lead my down a few paths I have yet to really explore. All in all, it was a fantastic way to spend an afternoon - Christmas came early for me this year.

Repeat? Damn right - I am already looking forward to her next visit to Ottawa as I will be sure to book another afternoon with her.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this