Sign in to follow this  

TB Best practice for first time visits with SPs without a Lyla Recco or Website/#

Guest discr33t

The vast majority of women without a permanent recommended presence on Lyla, or with a Website and consistent phone# along with recommendations from a reputable board - is fake, bait 'n switch, scam, unsafe situation.

For the most part this refers to in call, as setting up your own location for someone unconfirmed might leave you empty handed - or more likely left with your own hand.

Best Practice thoughts?

* Search photos advertised (still may be fake however)

* Quick phone# search to verify the # is used regularly, or see if this is a group using the # (new people may use throw away phones, regularly available reputable professionals use the same#, and update clients when it changes)

* The nicer the location for meeting, the higher the likelihood of having a connection with a positive interaction - not always, but I've found this to be more true. Usually will not find out until the final 10 minutes.

* Beware of the textathon. A SPs time is valuable and they will prefer to send you the details, set an appointment, then let you know where to be to confirm a final location.

* Beware unreasonably low booking rates and unusually low restrictions. A legitimate person travelling without a confirmed history will not likely be able to support that style. Meaning it's a local person misrepresenting, or it's a situation you really don't want to be a part of, especially if it's real and someone questionably young.

** There seems to be a habit of new SPs of stringing along appointment times. Sometimes it works out that a bit more time is needed, but several times this has turned out to be someone not interested in meeting - just having fun jerking you around. It seems to happen once in a while in TB, and I think it's just someone(s) who are bored.

My practice is a few minutes late, I will allow, then I leave. If I am sent to a location, and then they say oh I am almost there, just a few minutes more, I leave. If after meeting at the time agreed and location, they string me along with later times by 5/10 min, and that it is for there safety, I find at this point it is an unreasonable statement and I leave.

Of course, I do allow for the genuine situation where someone is trying to figure out if I am real, as I am sure SPs receive more fake booking attempts or general fishing, than real ones. But once I've arrived at the location waiting for final confirmation, I believe the time for getting a feel for the client is over.

If any interactions work out positively, I recommend them to join Lyla and establish a presence. After a second visit, I would ask if they want to be recommended.

**** Any suggestions for other best practices or better ways of confirming new SPs in TB?

Edited by discr33t
Added a caveat