Super seXXXy true tiny spinner with amazing curves! Mirella's back & doing specials!

Ho ho ho, merry Christmas! ! :D I'm available in a beautiful upscale suite DOWN TOWN! Come cuddle up and play with a seriously stunning Romanian beauty! I am 5'4 barely 100lbs with a ROUND curvy booty that looks unbelievable on my TINY frame! Don't be shy! My very sweet, fun-loving, outgoing and down to earth bubbly personality will make you comfortable and put you at ease the moment we meet! You will be pleasantly surprised in many ways: by my beautiful exotic looks with my very pretty face with my stunning big eyes gazing up at you and my full juicy kissable lips. I'm only 22 but mature beyond my years with a very positive outlook on life and a great vibe, you will be very happy you cane and saw me :D Your time with me is never ever rushed and my hygiene is perfect and I expect the same! I am 100% independemt as well as 100% smoke/drug/alcohol free! Come see what you have been missing! I seriously get better and better! 343 333 0089 I see respectful gentlemen only!

• Like 1