Parking available & Ready to Play 1pm-12am

Brody here!

Parking is now available!

picture.php?albumid=11159&pictureid=76023

See website for details.

http://www.brodystyles.info

Happy New Year!

Specials for Lyla and p411 members!

I offer the full, laid back,quirky girlfriend rendezvous, along with several types of massage . I have big blue eyes and hour glass figure, to go along with a marvelously cheeky and nerdy side! I am a nurturer and a giver and am not well suited with suitors who prefer a quick fix. I am attracted to the whole concept of intimacy and am also into several fetishes, which include feet. I definitely would have to say, that I appeal to several personalities as long as you are respectful and clean. I offer a laid back, sensual tone but also a tone of 'Let's get weird", to the appropriate occasion.

I offer out and in calls. In call is offered in our Nation's Capital at a non- commercial, private residence.

picture.php?albumid=11159&pictureid=76018

Have your secret desire, satisfied.The soft, sweet,quirky girlfriend, you can't help but crave. My world is, your world.With warm embraces and stupefying kisses. Welcome to a world where,you can be yourself. Relax and enjoy an intimate experience with me. Soft skin aching to be touched. I'm not fake nor do I know how to be. I offer a non-rushed experience with a real person. I would love to enjoy my time with you. Let's have some mind *ing chemistry!