Sage at CMJ

I'm getting older... seems my hobbying is getting less frequent ... some of the gems and true Priestesses of massage are gone .. Michelle, Mandy is now available only on occasion, Kourtney (redhair ex ALO) retired... sigh..

So I see a BP post by Sage at CMJ in December. Hmmmm... too young? Not my body type? Was it spinners? Athletic? Frik! I can't even remember what body type I'm into anymore.

It's been ages since I've been to CMJ so I decide to take the plunge.. if only to 'support' the industry. I'll ask for Sage... if she's not there I'll ask for someone else or not worry about it all. What's the worst that can happen .... she's young .... my instinct says she'll have a bubbly personality ... or if not her then the next person... I call. After some switch-board confusion I book my session... Sage is free. I'm there in minutes flat. I'll be entertained... this is not a waste of time or money - I tell myself... I'm good to go....

WOW.....

For those who may have seen my recos from years past (ie. Michelle, Mandy, etc) all I have to say is 'WOW' and 'FUN' .... use them in any combination... WOW, WOW, FUN, FUN.. WOW, FUN, WOW... etc. you get the picture.

I'll clarify this by adding this qualification... Sage is young so she does not have all of the the Priestess / Goddess presence that Michelle and Mandy have... btw.. by priestess / goddess I don't mean kink... if you get this you get this.. don't read anything more. But I'm 100% certain that she has it ( oh frik... ok, we'll call it the "FORCE" .. LOL!) .... I think she was just having too much FUN like me to lay down that unique ������ vibe that emanates from the Masters named above. Yes, she has the power... she must now learn how to use it wisely! :)

As for me ..... I'm enjoying a new body type and looking forward to attending church ... at least for major holidays... and watching this wonderful young lady develop her charms into an outstanding MA provider.

Agency CMJ
I would visit again
Agency CMJ
I would visit again
  • Like 5

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.