Sign in to follow this  

Seduction..

Guest **cely***r***ne

Seduction...

"Isn't making someone do what they don't want to do..it is enticing someone into what they secretly want to do already.." W.Rant

The warmth of her embrace, the passion behind her kiss, the mystery in her eyes, and the smell of her hair..just to be near her is the lyrics to the song, the inspiration of the art. Her art, making you bend at the knee with a slight glance turning the strongest of men to putty in her hands.

Her love, grace and sensual air envelopes you. 

All is forgotten but what is yet to come...

picture.php?albumid=10999&pictureid=74770

Having chemistry between us is important to me, which is why I love communicating with you prior to any date! I am genuinely interested in you, your likes and any hobbies you may have! Having things in common is fun and keeps our time together progressing in the organic way, which I love. 

I am booking for Monday, January 11th in Truro!

Please PM OR email [email protected] for our initial contact! (References and other screening methods are required when making arrangements with me)

picture.php?albumid=10999&pictureid=74769

As a trusted, reputable and established companion your privay and discretion is always my top priority, as I expect the same in return. Please take a few moments and view my website in its entirety prior to contacting me. 

http://www.maraenablackwell.com

I am looking forward to an amazing adventure with you,

xox - Maraena 

**Any monetary considersations are for my time and companionship only. By contacting me you have agreed to these terms and the ones found on my website.**

Sign in to follow this