Kendra Nicole

She lists on "nl a" and before on bp. Just back in St John's. Would love to hear comments about this hot thang. Good or bad. She doesn't list as independent and that bothers me. She also does list as not requiring protection for certain services. That concerns me as well. Sexy though. Any thoughts?

I had a great experience with KN a couple of months ago. She is 100% legit, and as you say very hot. One thing you will want to do is discuss specifics of your encounter in advance so she can be fully prepared. I neglected to do so and somewhat regretted it.

I would never discuss "specifics" prior to meeting. Nice way for LE to build a case. Appreciate the reply but seriously that is almost laughable to suggest. We are adults here. Pretty sure "specifics" can be whispered at time of meeting. Not to be paranoid (well maybe a bit) but I would never see Kendra Nicole based on your response. When something sounds too good to be true it usually is, right? Seriously though thanks for the reply.

Believe me I get what you're saying, but I think that was a little unkind. "Specifics" can be discussed in general terms and with sufficiently ambiguous language not to attract that kind of attention. In this case when I met her she suggested that it would have been helpful to know of my plans to visit the Mediterranean region, that's all.

In any event, you're missing out if you let this consideration prevent you from seeing Kendra Nicole.