I really appreciate anyone taking time to give me tips and pointers for navigating this site and using it to its potential.

Thanks in advance

Carmen Rose

Hi Carmen!,

I think by visiting this section, you were pretty much bang on from the start. All the rest depends on your interests.

In the news, if you want to get inform of the headlines, mostly concerning our industry;

Health for questions we don't always dare to ask, tips and tricks regarding your health or interogations you may have;

Jokes if you are in for a good laugh.

You have also all kind of fun threads to go thru like discussion areas, and threads like best bums..., beautiful eyes, frikking hot fripples, ... where gents are highliting the best pics of our best feminine parts (that brings buisness and recognition.)

You'll eventually, if it's not done already, get a recommendation where your clients can tell about you. On THIS site, bad recos are not tolerated, and so, it also feels good to go back and read it, once in a while.

You are now moderated, but keep posting! Anything. An article you read, fun facts, ads, ... This will allow gents to know you better, and will unlock certain features of this site.

And get some rest. Your days to come, with your post, might bring crazyness!

There's a lot to be explore so Enjoy!

• Like 2