Yummy Mummy Amazing Winter Specials Come Play

So I am raising money for Cancer awareness and on Feb 4 for those donations I will be shaving my head. If you would like to donate or just want to see me with my head shaved heh please just contact me. This is a cause that has touched all of us at some point in our lives I lost my mum and had a scare of my own so I am sure others know where I am coming from. It is just hair and will grow back :wink:

Now for date info....

Regular Dates: Come Make Me Feel Special

140 /half hour, Winter Special 100 /hh

200 /hour,Winter Special 180 /hour

260 /hour and half,

360 /2hours,Winter Special 340 / 2 hours

Are you man looking for a mature angel faced woman to spend some time with? Someone who isn't just a woman but real Lady with soft caressing hands and deep kisses. Some wonderful conversations . A woman with deep desires and addicted to cuddles.

Step out of your fast paced world and step into my slow seduction. I have warm inviting hazel eyes and curly auburn red hair that cascades around my shoulders. My classic hourglass figure has curves in all the right places. A natural 34 D and hips mmm hips that beg to be held on to. I'm NO spinner but I do so love the ride. Soft scented candles burn I am only 10 min drive away from Downtown Ottawa . I will be waiting----------.

Jolie (613)266-9918 XoX