Temptation, Sensuality, and Naughtiness the perfect combination the Athena experience

ATHENA LUST

Canada's Goddess of Lust

Back Feb 7th you perfect combination of Sensuality and Naughtiness

160104-231_zpswjjoq7gt.jpg

Height:5 ft 1 | Measurements: DDD34-24-34 | Hair:Brunette | Eyes:Hazel | Lips:Full and seductive

I have long brown with blonde high lights, usually worn straight and occasionally curly, it has a thick and luxurious feel. My eyes are a deep hypnotizing hazel. I am very petite, standing 5'1, with dynamite curves.!

I take time in preparing for each and every date, so each encounter is unlike the last. While every session is different, I can promise it will be unforgettable... Luring deep in the back of your mind for days after.*

I am described as a women who is full of life, very easy going, and down to earth. I am also said to be very kind, a giggle that is contagious, sweet and classy. If you are seeking a classy, educated companion that is professional, well reviewed and discreet, then look no further you have found what your looking for!!

160104-317_zps60zvq7wo.jpg

Advance Booking:

30min to 1 hour receive 20 off

1.5 hours or longer receive 40 off

Introductory Meet and Greet Specials:

(this does not apply to outcalls)

160hhr or 250hr

Gentlemen please remeber I am low volume, which means I see select few people a day. Pre booking is always suggested to avoid disappointments, but I understand not always possible, I will try to accomodate to the best of my abilities! ( I do have schooling, and other activites I do that I try to fit into everyday life)

160104-269_zpsj9230p7r.jpg

Please include the following information when contacting me:

When Contacting Please include:

Name (handle/username):

Date:

Time:

Duration:

incall or Outcall:

Reference Name:

If you prefer a quick chat on the phone, please send a text asking if I can talk for a few minutes, I will respond with a "yes", or "please give me a few minutes/timeframe"

160104-255_zpsfh5mtkdg.jpg

Hours of operation:

10am to 11pm

Short notice appointments are welcomed but often hard to accommodate. Hours outside of schedule time, I ask for as much notice as possible. Thank you for understanding!

Or Visit my Calendar for additional dates and times

7am to 10am available now be prebooking :)

Calender:

http://www.misslust.ca/calendar/

For Additional information:

http://www.misslust.ca

xo

Contact

(604) 889 -9464

[email protected]

Twitter: @lust_athena

Additional Naughty Pictures available on my website