She kinda quit....and is trying to be a little more discreet by not advertising. She told me that she was going back to school and maybe looking for a job. I've known her before she got into this business, it has caused alot of stress in her family, so she scaled back quite a bit.

That is my take on Barbara too, she sent me a Happy new year note and indicated that she is taking it slow.

I just received this via email:

My dear and precious friends,

Within the next 2-4 months, I will be moving to Toronto and thus retiring from this line of work. I know this comes as sudden, and I can assure you that this is not easy for me, as I will miss Ottawa, and all of you.

The time for us to part draws nigh, and I do hope that I will get to see you before I go. As always email is the best way to reach me, and I look forward to spending some quality with you before I must bid farewell.

As always, lots of love,

Barbara

I never saw her cause she was a bit on the heavy side.Too bad she seems to be a kind woman.Unfortunately she was not my type altough i like red hair.

From the eamil I got from her a little while ago (2-3 weeks) she is done this line of work at the end of this month.