Seductive invitation, enjoy the pleasures, new rates

Ever wanted a truly exquisite experience that left you completely breathless? wanting more? wishing that time stood still?

Available 7pm until .........

Located in an amazingly upscale, luxury discreet condo, I offer these, and more, to you

Sweet light scents, enticing sounds, tastefully decorated, delicately lit with sumptuous candles, let's make your experiences something to remember, shall we?

picture.php?albumid=10407&pictureid=70017

Luxuriously furnished, soft linens, fresh shower amenities, all for you.

I can make you feel as though anything is possible. We will start with some libations that will get the senses stirring, great conversation as we move to the soft sounds of gently flowing music that makes your heart beat faster and slower at the same time.

Perhaps a dinner arrangement out followed by an interlude here, and sweet memories to be made.

Always unrushed, always welcoming, your memories of being with me will be everlasting. Something not easily forgotten.

It will leave you breathless.

picture.php?albumid=10407&pictureid=70018

To book time with me, please include the following:

your name

a way to contact you

a reference from a reputable lady

the day you are seeking time, and a general time frame

the length of time that you wish to indulge in my entertainment

Feel free to fill out this information on my website, PM it to me here on Lyla, or send your request by email.

Please note that same day bookings are rare, pre-booking is almost always guaranteed to please.

My website has all of the information that you wish to know, but feel free to ask questions.

I look forward to our encounters together.