Sign in to follow this  

Madalina Estrella

Earlier this week, on a stormy day, I was lucky enough to spend the afternoon in company with Madalina. We had been communicating via email for a few weeks and I was able to set up our date.

After stopping off at the local store for a nice bottle of wine and a platter of fruit to sure, i arrived at her in-call location and was greeted by a DDG raven haired beauty. I think I am in for a wonderful afternoon, I said to myself, and guess what, i was right.

We got to know each over a glass of wine, spent some time talking and flirting and then the fun began. And what fun it was - this old guy felt like a kid again. We quickly got settled in to my favourite routine of talking and flirting, making out, fun time and ending with cuddling and talking. We had enough time during the afternoon to repeat this routine a few times.

I found out that during the afternoon that besides being very beautiful and sexy, she is also extremely intelligent and is able to carry on a conversation in a number of subjects.

Overall I had a wonderful time on my date with Madalina, and hope to see her again, but she told me that she was moving to Toronto soon - our loss and their gain, but she did promise to visit us often as part of the Allegra group.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this