I think im beginning to like this new hobby of mine. My second time meeting a girl in Canada, im not ashamed to say in one week. After some brief discussion through email about menu options i decided i was comfortable to meet this agency girl on her second trip to our city and hopefully not last. A discreet conversation via text and a time and place was set. Poor girl was running 10 minutes late, but i didn't mind, and later she apologized, she got in today and Thunder Bay is keeping her busy :) I'm not going to say i developed a deep emotional connection with her, things progressed pretty quickly for that. I think things got under way so well because i was quickly put at ease because she was already pretty comfortable when i arrived :). We watched some Oscars, chatted about her modelling career and we parted ways.

If im feeling up for it maybe ill have a quick hh visit again this stay, and ill definitely revisit if she comes back to town.

her agency is body language entertainment, although i had no contact with anything agency related, im wondering if thats normal? I think im sticking to traveling girls with good reviews available. And how do we get them to send over Vanessa Rivera...

• Like 1

Thanks for the info. Keep in mind there are a few very good local providers. Check out the recommendations section here. Keep us posted on your hobby activities.

i dont know if im avoiding locals because i cant find one im really attracted to, or that im not attracted to them because im more afraid of being seen/discovered. Dont shit where you eat is the saying that comes to mind. Do locals do incalls in hotels for first meets or is it some borthel type thing because that doesn't appeal to me at all, at least with hotels i have plausible deniability as to why im there if im seen.

• Like 1

shes back, and my second experience was better than the first. I got her at a busy time last time, so i decided to try an earlier meeting and wasn't disappointed. this one went very smoothly. of all the girls ive seen before id say shes #1 overall due to ease of the whole experience. Ill probably see her again soon to check something off my list

Very sorry Guys

We are doing certain changes on the site right now, which is why we havent made the big announcement yet,we had problem with our old server, our gallery and schedules will be now posted here:

http://WWW.BLE-LIST.com

We are improving our mailing list and putting our main focus on our regular clientele, so feel free to join the mailing list for a VIP experience and exclusive offers :)

• Like 1

I saw her again and things just keep getting better, I left with all my 'I's dotted and 't's crossed so to speak. She was very open to trying something i was interested in and now i feel so comfortable with her now that ill keep returning as often as she keeps coming around. If you haven't seen her yet i don't know what you're waiting for, shes exactly as in her pics and she even has a video now that shows you her face so no fear of bait+switch.