Winnipeg - Tiffany is coming soon in your lovely city ..xoxo

2ibdsaq.jpg

VISITING WINNIPEG

March 5-10

300H- 220HH or 2HRS 550

special PREBOOKING 24 Hour ahead ...260H200HH & 2H 500$$

The sexy blonde : Tiffany

french girl 5ft2 100lbs , dirty blond hair , hazel eyes , 32C , athletic body , 23 yrs old

If you like them blonde, hot and sexy then im definitely the one for you. Let me treat you like a king and show you how a man deserves to be treated!!!If you are looking for some great cuddling and affection mixed with great time then im the perfect girl for you. I will make you feel so good that you will want to stay in my arms for the rest of the day. Im genuinely sweet and loves to please a real gentlemen!

massage & cuddling included :smile:

spultz.jpg

16bwr47.jpg

29oikax.jpg

2m3hc08.jpg

2a7z7t4.jpg

Join the website to get priority on appointment , get more discount ,ladies & Schedule..www.bodylanguageent.ca

[email protected]

(514) 416-6341

Tiffany ..xoxo

10ol5pk.jpg

******* Wow ... another winner from this great agency that continues to send outstanding talent to the local area. Easy text, a few exchanges, and off to the session. Once the door opened, my jaw dropped. Her pics are outstanding but this hottie looks much better in person. Cute face, sexy smile, a real French accent and a nice tanned hard body to match. No tan lines. A quick shower and we acted like old lovers reunited. We exchanged ���� pleasings and she reacted with pleasure as I brought her to the point of lust. Ditto for me. I wish her stay was longer! She is a hottie and an hour is not long enough! ********