Fredericton: Sass and sin await

Moncton and Fredericton,

Let's slip away from the chaos of the day and escape into our senses and sensuality, or spend an indulgent evening out on the town. As a sapiosexual, I love exploring new ideas, discussing current affairs, and exploring the greater meaning of life's intricacies.

As a switch, I love dishing out corporal punishment as much as I like receiving it. The commingling of pain and pleasure is my delight, which I love to share with both experienced and new partners. Bondage is one of my favourite games to play, and my beautiful size 6 feet deserve your worship.

I'll be available March 9th and 10th (plans changed due to family), and St. John is also on my radar. My new website is still under review, but you can find all the important details (as well as new photos!) here: graceylea.com

In case we haven't had a chance to meet, I'm a deliciously sensual and witty blonde, slender with pin-up curves (32DD-26-36). My imagination, sensual energy and femininity are guaranteed to take us interesting places.

I look forward to seeing you see me

xo Gracey Lea

• Like 1