Natalie is the Naughtiest and Tiniest In Ottawa!

picture.php?albumid=11193&pictureid=76905

Hello everyone!!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I myself had a fantastic time celebrating my birthday with my wonderful girlfriends at the most magical place on earth: the stripclub! Got all dolled up and treated myself to a few dances with super hot ladies.

Because that's right, I LOVE THE LADIES! Like, a whole bunch. Do you have a special lady in your life that would enjoy our company? Seeing couples is an absolute treat for me, I always make sure to devote equal attention to those involved.

Don't have a lady who is willing to share you but still want to see me with another hot woman? I am so happy to report that duos are available with the one and only Brooke Summers!! She is beyond hot and our chemistry is real and spectacular!

So, about me:

I'm a feisty, hilarious and adorable young woman who loves collecting records, playing music, correcting grammatical errors in news articles and dressing up in sexy outfits. At 5ft tall and 100lbs I am the tiniest woman around! Pair that with my bright red hair, big green eyes and inviting smile, I am definitely one of a kind!

Feel free to read reviews here and "the other board". Not a single negative review!

My schedule is as follows

Tuesday: 11am-2pm, 8-9pm

Wednesday: 9am-11:30am

Thursday: 9am-2pm, 7-9pm

Friday: 9am-12pm

250/hour.

• Like 3