Rose @ Brass Club (Formerly from CLUBCMJ)

Guest **spo**

I had the chance to meet Rose a little while ago. I had some initial conversation with Rose via messaging. I laid out some things I enjoy, and she was receptive to my inquiries.

I went ahead with a booking initially for 45 minutes, ultimately extending the booking to a full hour once we had a real life introduction. My initial reaction when seeing her was, wow this girl is cute! My second reaction was wow, this girl is petite. Rose is 4'9 tall. I towered over her; I have to say I loved it. She has some great curves; what a derrière! Although her pictures show her as quite fair skinned, the pictures are a bit deceiving, she isn't overly that much. Lastly, I will mention that she is fairly young, she's only 19.

I was shown to my room, and had a quick shower. I opted for a shower by myself, but was offered a shower for 2. I declined the shower for 2 at the start, as is my preference.

Rose was very shy at first. She is very new, and new to the industry overall. Once I was dry, we continued our conversation on the couch in the room. We talked for a few minutes breaking the ice some more as I made her feel comfortable, and as I also got comfortable. She's quite easy to talk to and smart. She has some interesting hobbies, she's a bit of an adrenaline junkie I learned.

After breaking the Ice I suggested we move to the massage table where she could show me her goods. I was happy with her offerings! The massage was soft and soothing. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Just what I was in the mood for. Rose was excellent in paying attention to my erogenous zones, it was bliss. Her body slides were great. She used a lot of oil, as is my preference (over lotion). The finish left me on cloud 9.

We concluded the session with some more chit chat, as we had a shower for 2. She lathered me down quite well!

I would certainly recommend Rose. Although she is shy at first, and does need a bit of time to feel comfortable with you, the time spent in making her feel comfortable will ultimately pay dividends!

Just to update folks, Rose is now at The Brass Club. While I have not had a session with her, I have met her and she is indeed the sexy lady mentioned in this review.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.