Good evening. I have been looking for a long time to have a duo session with Aaliyah and Adrianna of Paradise Spa. That is still on my bucket list and looking forward to this.

I have decided to see Aaliyah alone and it was a very good session. Place very clean and organized. The shower had lots of settings and I had no idea how it operates. Lol Would love to have a session just to learn how to play with all those controls.

Back to Aaliyah. I was stunned when she walked in to see how georgeous she is. Her pictures are true to her looks. Wow! Started with back massage and she is great with her hands. Almost fell asleep. HMG the body slides. Very soft skin slowly rubbing against you what a turn on.

Reverse massage. I love doing that. Aaliyah even praise me on my skills. She loved it. What a body on her. Curves, curves! Very soft skin. Beautiful legs, cushions and her smile. Now those controls I know what to do.

On my back now! Oil oil oil, lots of fun. Could not resist the look of her stunning eyes!

We finished with a nice shower and said to our next meeting.

Aaliyah thank you so much.

Cabernet

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.